Quilting, Crafting and Memory Making at Its Finest
Located along the peaceful banks of the Mississippi, Linden Hill Historical Event Center is Central Minnesota’s premier venue for crafting, quilting and scrapbooking retreats.
Whether you belong to a club or are just looking to get old friends together for a weekend, our unique setting provides inspiration, relaxation and the very best in hospitality.
Quilting groups, large and small, will enjoy the oversized work spaces — both individual stations and common areas to setup large projects for multiple quilters to work on at one time. From piece quilting to machine quilting, Linden Hill has the accommodations to suit your group’s specific quilting needs. Since every quilter gets their own work station with plenty of space to spread out, everyone is able to leave their sewing machines and quilting projects set up for the duration of the retreat. Crafters and quilters who opt to stay up late can comfortably work into the night without interfering with those who choose to retire early.
- $2500 weekend package
- Thursday-Sunday or Friday-Monday
- Equals out to paying for 2 nights and getting the 3rd free!
- $1250 per night Thursday-Sunday*
- $925 per night Monday-Wednesday*
- Sleeps up to 25
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- City and state taxes extra
Why Retreat to the Musser Mansion?
- 24 individual work stations fully furnished with tables and comfortable chairs for sewing, cutting, quilting, designing and interacting with others
- Separate ironing stations
- A design board space
- Available cutting mats
- Free wireless internet to easily connect to your digital scrapbooking, quilting or crafting resources
- An abundance of electrical outlets
- Specific lighting for crafting and detailed quilting
- Overnight accommodations for up to 25
Let’s Break it down…for a weekend stay of 25 crafters that comes to as little as $44 per person per night!
Organize a quilting weekend with your friends; make it a cousins' weekend; or a sisters' retreat. No matter whom you invite, at Linden Hill you will be free to quilt, sew, laugh, eat and sleep (if you want to) at your leisure. If you enjoy quilting and have never taken part in a quilting retreat, you are truly missing out. When quilting retreats are held at Linden Hill, the amount of quilting work accomplished is incredible, the camaraderie is priceless and the overall setting is inspirational.
*NOTICE: Full weekend bookings are taken at any time, single night stays are limited to 45 days in advance only.