Take a Step Back in Time and Become One With History
You may find yourself wishing you never have to leave. You wouldn't be the first!
We invite you to visit us and experience our guided Linden Hill Historic House Museum tour. You’ll get to hear many wonderful stories of local history, life here in the 1890s-1980s, and will be able to physically walk through the beautifully preserved, nationally recognized historic home.
–– Guided Museum Tours ––
- Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Tours at 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Weekends by appointment only
- Bus Tours welcome by appointment / availability
- Call for fall and winter tour information
- Musser Mansion* subject to availability
- Linden Hill Museum; Weyerhauser Mansion - $8.00/person
- $5.00/person for children ages 5-17
- Minimum 30 People
- Bus driver & guide free
Private tours are also available, please contact us to ask about pricing and availability.
*Due to the high volume of summer and fall rentals we are no longer offering regular tours of the Musser Mansion (white home). However, tours of the Musser Mansion will remain available at special times throughout the year, including our Christmas at the Mansions event. Contact us for more details.
The Laura Jane Gift Shoppe
The Laura Jane Gift Shoppe is located in the quaint schoolhouse near the south entrance of the estate. Linden Hill memorabilia can be found along with unique gifts and boutique items.
The Shoppe is open in conjunction with our museum tours on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.