Take a Step Back in Time and Become One With History
You may find yourself wishing you never have to leave. You wouldn't be the first!
We invite you to visit us and experience our guided Linden Hill Historic House Museum tour. You'll get to hear many wonderful stories of local history, life here in the 1890s-1980s, and will be able to physically walk through the beautifully preserved, nationally recognized historic home.
–– Guided Museum Tours ––
- July 2nd - October 10th, 2020
- Thurs, Fri, Sat at 10:30am and 12:30pm
- Tickets must be pre-purchased and tours are limited to a maximum of four (4) guests.
- Social distancing precautions will be in place throughout the tour and guests are required to wear a mask while touring.
- Please call (320)616-5580 for reservations or visit Eventbrite.
- Private tours are available by appointment. Minimum charge is applicable.
- Linden Hill Museum; Weyerhaeuser Mansion - $10.00/person
- $8.00/person for children ages 5-17
- Large group tours will not be offered for the 2020 tour season.
Private tours are also available, please contact us to ask about pricing and availability.
*Due to the high volume of summer and fall rentals we are no longer offering regular tours of the Musser Mansion (white home). However, tours of the Musser Mansion will remain available at special times throughout the year, including our Christmas at the Mansions event. Contact us for more details.
The Laura Jane Gift Shoppe
Laura Jane's Gift Shoppe will not be open for the 2020 tour season, but our satellite gift shop is located at the Shoppes of Little Falls downtown. There you will find Linden Hill memorabilia along with unique gift and boutique items.
Current hours for the Shoppes of Little Falls are Monday-Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm, and Sunday 12:00pm-4:00pm.